The Boccaccio Hotel is the latest acquisition of the Fuzier Cayla family who also owns Davanzati Hotel and has a tradition of running hotels for 4 generations.
Bought in the year 2017 it opens its doors in a new shape after being entirely restructured in its organization through a caring process involving all the members of the family and their passion for this job .
Florence: a city whose mere name evokes an atmosphere formed of unique landscapes and monuments, of famous names in literature and art who have been responsible for conceiving and providing awareness of the Italian culture.
Right here, in the heart of this extremely beautiful city, the Hotel Boccaccio is located in a building dating back to the 1700s, the ideal destination for an unforgettable stay, whether for business or pleasure.
The hotel has a flower-filled terrace that can be enjoyed by guests at any time of year.
The Hotel takes its name from the illustrious Tuscan poet and man of letters, Giovanni Boccaccio, friend of Petrarca, first commentator of the Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri and author of the Decamerone which the Hotel owns a complete copy of…
The extremely recent and diligent re-structuring together with the extension of the building, valorized by the original Carrara marble, has made the presence of more modern comforts possible harmoniously combined with the authentic Florentine style.
Our staff is at your complete disposal 24/7 to offer your services and advices as you need. Also, we can provide you with the following services to help you have a better stay in Florence:
– Museums reservation, to avoid any kind of queue, especially in high season stays. IMPORTANT: Museum reservation should be done AT LEAST 30 days before your visit this to ensure we’ll be able to find the ticket as when high season approaches the limited number of availabe slots ends up very quickly.
– Private driver reservation for picking you up at any airport or train station and guiding you to the Hotel or for excursions to all major cities and places of interest. (ask us for rates)
– In and around Florence guided tours with wine experts, drivers and country guides.
– Restaurants bookings all over Florence
Other services include
– air conditioning
– baby sitting
– baby cot/highchair
– baggage storage & handling
– buffet breakfast
– concierge desk
– doctor on call
– dry cleaning
– electronic room safe
– fax machine
– fire safety certified
– frigo bar
– hair dryer
– garage conventioned
– ice machine
– free wifi and internet point
– laundry service massage
– room service
– 24 hour room service
– satellite t.v.
– sightseeing & tours
A few meters from Boccaccio Hotel you will be able to admire the beauties of The Old Bridge, Signoria Square, The Uffizi Gallery & Palazzo Vecchio, The Duomo with the famous Campanile di Giotto and of the most beautiful museums and artistic monuments of a city unique in the world.